Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Noise / Harsh Noise Playlist + Links

01. Solmania - DLO - Alchemy Records – 1998 CD
02. The Cherry Point - The Night Of The Bloody Tapes - Troniks - 2005 CD
03. Un - Nowhere Near - Deadline Recordings – 2005 Bandcamp
04. Merzbow & Carlos Giffoni - Synth Destruction - Important Records – 2007 CD
05. MAAAA & K2 - Split - Triangle - 2011 Bandcamp
06. Filthy Turd & Roro Perrot - Rotating Smells Two-Bob Druids - Self-Released – 2013 Bandcamp
07. God Pussy - Live Performance - Dream Noise Records – 2013 archive.org
08. Vibrating Garbage - A Waste Of Time For A Time Of Waste - Tumeric Magnitudes – 2013 Bandcamp
09. Poète Maudit - Recycled Music - RRRecords - 2014 Bandcamp
10. Wires & Relays - 5 - Tumeric Magnitudes - 2014 Bandcamp

I've been listening to a lot of noise, harsh or not, recently. It's funny because I've been into this stuff for quite some time but it seems it's only now that I'm ''getting'' it as pure fun and not just paying attention to the sounds and how they're done. I guess I'll always be more of a static noise person but I appreciate cut-up noise, loops, controlled feedback and the likes more and more..

By the way, I put the 5th release from Wire & Delays because I had to pick just one but really the 5 you can find at Tumeric Magnitudes Bandcamp are excellent harsh noise. Vibrating Garbage is also really good in a muddier, dirtier way, as the name suggests, so help yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment